The Project Researcher plays a key role in ensuring compliance and delivery of the outputs required for the successful accomplishment of research projects at Penang Institute. This will include conducting research projects and providing project feedback to project partners.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- At least a Master degree in socioeconomics, economics, social sciences, political sciences, urban studies, urban design, strategic studies, international relations, public administration, or equivalent to a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years of research experience is highly recommended for this position.
- Preferably strong command in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Equipped with design-thinking, critical thinking and analytical skills are preferred
- Able to perform under demanding and time-sensitive environment
- Based in Penang.
- An ideal candidate will be someone who is well versed with the governance and public administration in Penang and/or Malaysia.
- Possess insight or local knowledge about Penang local ecosystem (e.g. economic, social, historical perspective) is of great advantage.
Please send in your application to email@example.com. Kindly attach your Cover Letter, CV and 2-4 page Research Proposal for us to process your application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.