Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing, editing, and publishing engaging and error-free content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Penang Monthly
- Create and take charge of creative publicity initiatives for Penang Monthly to increase outreach (mainly digital)
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Voice editing for Penang Institute’s podcast
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing or related disciplines
- High proficiency in English
- Bilingual proficiency with additional languages is an advantage.
- Familiar with the usage of social media platforms. Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Skilled in any voice editing software
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation for great design
- Based in Penang
Please send in your application to email@example.com. Kindly attach your Cover Letter, CV and a few samples of social media posts with captions or other relevant materials produced by you for us to process your application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.