This position involves two roles:
– Be responsible of the administrative matters within Penang Institute which includes but not limited to front office operation, housekeeping, building maintenance and management, and any other ad-hoc task.
– To assist on data collection and data crunching, manage and update existing databases, or conduct literature reviews.
– To assist on field surveys which include face-to-face (or otherwise) interviews and surveys
– To involve in conference, seminar or forum management, project coordination and logistics arrangement
– Write and contribute to publications as assigned to you